Remedial sessions are conducted to help struggling learners shore up their basic skills. This extra support can help them catch up to their peers. These sessions are designed to close the gap between what a student knows and what he is expected to know.
These remedial programs
1. Are research-based, using proven teaching methods
2. Teach step-by-step without skipping over content.
3. Are conducted at the student’s pace.
4. Offer regular reviews and practice exercises to reinforce learning and practice applying new knowledge
5. Include a way to assess what the student has learned and whether he’s ready to move ahead
6. Teach your child the material in a different way from the way he was taught the first time around
7. Offer small group instruction to provide for more individual attention.
Whether it's the stage which displays the histrionic talents of the individual, or a symposium where ideas converge and are assimilated,
Initiatives to operate to train pupils to be agents of social change. Our tie-up with NGO Jaagriti offers vocational and educational guidance for realizing the march of destitute to excellence.
From affiliations to the best sports communities, from the incorporation of modern techniques of instruction and training, to the elitist range of equipment.
With each passing day just as imminent as the reddening of the horizons new niches are being created. At JPHS, new benchmarks are being set on a front of education.